Next trip to the Orphanage
On September 13, 2018, Johann, Devin and Joy will leave Canada to go visit the orphanage. The focus will be:
- Relationship with the team and the children
- Development plan for the new site
- Inspect the first house for 10 children
- General health check on the children
- Meeting local UN and other NGO officials
- Work with team to develop Organization chart and long term plan.
- Develop 5 Pillars of good child care
The team would like to take the following items:
- Good used cell phones
- Costco bottles of Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Vitamins, Iron
- Bandages, band-aids, latex gloves
- Craft supplies – water based paint, paper, brushes, etc.
- Reading glasses (Costco packs) -for widows in the area
- Children’s clothing
- Antibiotic ointments
Please complete the Contact form to arrange for pick-up.